Monday, December 28, 2009

Reagan's First Christmas


I don't think I can quite explain how much I love Christmas time! I love the season, the weather, spending time with friends and family, Christmas music...I love it all! This Christmas has been the most exciting and special yet! Our family has had three very exciting Christmas' together. During our first Christmas as a married couple, Justin and I were on our honeymoon in Australia, our second was last year and I was 5 months pregnant, and this year we have Reagan! She has done exceptionally well with the tree, ornaments, and presents. For the first few days, she just explored around the presents. Then she discovered how to push some of the lighter boxes around so she could pull herself up. She would then reach for all the ornaments at the bottom of the tree. Thank goodness we didn't put any breakable where she could reach. We spent Christmas morning with Justin's family at his brother and sister-in-law's house. We had a great time together and exchanged lots of great presents. Nancy cooked an amazing Christmas dinner and we couldn't have had a better time. Then we went to my friend Gentry's house to see her and her parents on Sunday afternoon. We usually go and visit them once a week. We love them! They are pretty much family, too! :) Because my dad was flying to South Africa over Christmas we are going over to their house tomorrow night to celebrate with them. We have had an awesome year and look forward to starting this new year with our sweet little girl, family, and friends! :) We'll have more soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment