Friday, August 28, 2009

Quick Catch Up...

Hello everyone! Well it has been over a month since we last updated our blog and pictures! So much has happened in the last few weeks, but we will update you slowly so you don't have to read through a novel just to catch up. We went on our first family vacation at the beginning of August with Thom, June, Brandon, Nancy, Kristian and Noah to Sedona, Arizona. We had a blast and everything went very well. Reagan was such a trooper and did amazing while we toted her around everywhere. We hiked the Grand Canyon, did the Pink Jeep Tour, Krissy and I rode in the Bi-plane, among various other activities. We'll hopefully have pictures up soon. :)

Starting school this week was very exciting but super exhausting! I have been so busy at school and during my conference times that I haven't even really had time to worry about Reagan. Justin has been doing an amazing job of getting Reagan up and going in the morning. She is still sleeping when I leave, so I don't see her until I get home around 4:30-5:00. I have a very sweet class and am looking forward to the year! We did lose one of our Kindergarten sections, so that means that they had to split up a class amongst the five remaining kinder classes. I went from having 19 students to now having 21! We are all a little stressed about having such big classes, but we've come together and are ready to bite the bullet and start fresh on Monday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment