Wednesday, June 17, 2009

7 weeks & 7 hours


We have made it! We have completed seven weeks with our sweet little Reagan.  Justin and I are thrilled to announce that she is now sleeping 7 hours through the night! WooHoo!  She has been doing this now consistently for about a week and a half.  We actually discovered her new sleeping talent by complete accident.  One night my alarm didn't go off for her middle of the night feeding.  I think I woke up around 5 o'clock and she was still sleeping! From that point on we have let her sleep as long as she wants during the night hours.  

We will have an exciting weekend ahead.  Reagan will turn two months on Friday! I can't believe how quickly the time has gone.  We go to the pediatrician then for our next visit and her first round of shots. Our prayer is that she gets through them with little or no side effects. We also will be dedicating her at church on Sunday, so we are hoping she is in a wonderful mood for her special day!  

1 comment: