Sunday, May 24, 2009

Happy One Month!





Reagan has now completed her first month of life! Today begins five weeks! :)  She is doing very well and I am finally feeling adjusted!  It took a few weeks but I feel totally comfortable and confident taking her out and about all on my own.  We've gone shopping, walking, and have visited friends and family.  Yesterday, she even got to spend the afternoon with her cousins and aunt and uncle all by herself!  We will have some new pictures to post very soon.  My grandma is in town from New Jersey! She has been here for two weeks and still has one more with us!  Reagan is her very first great-grandchild!  She has loved every minute with her.  This afternoon we are going to take pictures of the four generations! What a special memory for all of us! :) 

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad to hear you guys are doing well Jessica.. I so wish we lived down there so we could see you guys and watch her grow.. maybe someday I'll get Vince to move back :) I just took Lydia for her 4 month shots and check up- they grow so fast.
    Sorry I had to sign in with this google account it's the only one I have. My personal blog is a bravenet one and I couldn't sign in with that. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures.. I bet she's grown some in the last few weeks :)
    Wish you well- Bobbie

    ReplyDelete