Friday, March 13, 2009

Spring Break

Spring Break has begun!!! I don't think I've ever left school as early as I did today.  I was outta there by 3:15! :)  This week went by really fast so it was not so bad, however the never ending rain did make my kiddos go a little crazy by the end of the week.  Open House was last night...again, super fun and exciting to see the kids show off all their hard work, but I was/am still totally worn out from it all!  I'm excited about this next week! Monday we have two doctor's appointments; one with Dr. Wilson to check on baby Reagan's status and the second will be with Dr. Jones, a pediatrician.  Who knew you were supposed to find your pediatrician before the baby even arrives!?!?!  I had no clue!  The rest the week will be filled with relaxing time in the sun (if it comes out), one last "deep" cleaning of our house, and shopping for a few new spring/warm weather maternity outfits.  After spring break we'll be down to just about a month left! 

1 comment:

  1. we see dr adams and have seen dr jones...we love them both!

    ReplyDelete