Sunday, March 29, 2009

4 weeks and counting!!!

Well, we are exactly four weeks away from D-Day!!! We are still going with the April 29th due date, however, Justin and a few others are still certain Reagan's arrival will be a bit earlier than that.  We shall see! I begin my weekly doctor appointments this week.  Hopefully, we'll have more info on her status then.  I'm still working and everything there is going well, too.  I'm trying to tie up all my loose ends and my goal is to have everything prepared for the sub by Easter weekend.  Our kindergarten field trip is this Friday.  We will be going to the Ft. Worth Zoo! I love the zoo and the kids have a blast as well! I'm hoping this week goes by fast with the anticipation and excitement of Friday's outing! We'll have more info and pictures soon! :)

1 comment:

  1. Exciting times are ahead! I remember those last few weeks so clearly! Make sure to spend some special time with just your husband before the baby! Your life will be forever changed...but TOTALLY worth it! I hope that you are feeling well..I bet you look presh!

    ReplyDelete