Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Reagan's First Birthday!


Justin and I can hardly believe our sweet baby girl just turned one years old yesterday! I feel like this first year has flown by. Reagan has taught me so much about myself, about Justin, and about how we are learning to develop our own little family unit!

Justin and I both had to work, but she spent the day with her Grandma and Grandpa Janssen. My parents said she had a great day playing, talking, and even taking a few more steps! We are up to four now, however she still isn't walking around full throttle yet! We went for her one year appointment yesterday afternoon. Besides getting four of her immunization shots, she was a happy camper up at Dr. Jones' office! She weighs 18.11 pounds now and is 28 inches long. Although she's one now we cant' put her in the front facing car seat until she is at least 20 pounds. Dr. Jones said it about a month we should be good to go in that area! :)

Yesterday evening, Justin and I had some friends passing through Denton, so we went out to eat with them. Reagan had her first birthday treat of a bowl of ice cream! She loved sticking her hands in there and squishing it through her fingers! It was very cute! I have video that I will post when I get home this afternoon.

All in all, we had a great day together with friends and family. We are having a ladybug themed party for her this weekend. Justin and I can hardly wait to spend another day with friends, family, and see Reagan interacting with her other little baby friends! Of course, more pictures to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment